Friday, February 05, 2016

04:44

I can't sleep or I don't want to. I want to write something about Energy. I'd like to think that energy is not made of something rather everything is made of energy. Our cells, our bodies, homes, things, nature, air, the sun etc. Where does energy come from then? When we think, we create and manifest energy, our thoughts are the creator of energy therefore are we the creators of everything and of our realities. While writing this post I'm in a meditative state kind of mind and I write what comes to me at the moment.

When asked what I do or what I work with I usually say I work with energy and I love it. I enjoy it and it makes me grow, it's refreshing for the body, mind and soul. I'm truly fascinated by healing, Reiki and energywork of all kinds and it keeps me interested and makes me want to know more which is important for me to continue working. I have a stubborn and restless soul that knows better than to stick around where there is nothing left to learn. 04:44.

No comments:

Post a Comment