Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 1 Morning meditation 10 min

I'm starting a meditation journal today. For four weeks I will meditate morning and night. The first week I'll start with 10 minutes and increase it with 10 more minutes every week so the last week I will meditate for 40 minutes. I will also work on my chakras, starting with the rootchakra, I'll be doing some yoga posses that will benifit my rootchakra for a week and then I'll go to the next chakra which is the sacral chakra next week.

Under my first meditation;
I couldn't fully relaxed but I felt like something went out anyway, I mean heavy energies, cause I was shedding tears and yawning a lot. I work with healing and energy and I've learned to understand the signals my body gives me . I had a rough night yesterday, energies in my body are shifting and it was emotionally painful. Today I feel much better.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment